Change log version 5.2
Booking by courses
- This is a new functionality: it allows you to drag and drop the students of a course to create an aircraft booking. This function is only available if the Courses module is subscribed.
- A new button "Courses" next to the "Day/Week" buttons allow to open a panel to the right. This button is not present if the Courses module is not subscribed.
- The blue bar represents the number of hours done, and the yellow bar the number of hours scheduled. IMPORTANT: to calculate the number of hours scheduled, the mission has to be selected.
- You can automatically select the next mission. To do that, go to the Settings box.
- You can also automatically select the instructor. The main instructor is the instructor that is mostly flying with the student. To do that, go to the Settings box.
- "Aerial works" flight type becomes "AOC". For AOC flights you can choose 2 pilots PIC and PIC2. The pilots you can choose for AOC flights have to have the "AOC" checkbox in the User Information box.
- A new "Auto" button allows to select automatically the next mission (only with Courses module). This button only works if the student is only in one course.
- Performance improvements: saving up to 10 times faster.
- The button "Delete" is shown when editing an activity (if the user has the right to delete).
- We added the list of the students next to the number of students, so you don't have to open the list to see who is participating.
- You can now click on the aircraft to see the status of this aircraft: certificates, maintenance, open technical issues. A red icon shows if a certificate has expired, of the maintenance is due, or if there is a groundable technical issue open.
- You can click on an instructor to see their contact inforamtion and their certificates. A red icon shows if a certificate has expired.
- Tooltip: it is possible to click on the student or the instructor on the tooltip of a booking to see their contact information.
- Tooltip: when clicking on a mission, the manoeuvres are now loaded.
- A message appears at the top of the window when a day of a week is being published.
- The time is displayed in Local Time in the footer.
- Performance improvements: loading the users is 10 times faster.
- Faster login.
- The search is also much faster.
- Possibility to search by email.
- Filter by instructors and users with alerts.
- The initial selected tab is now based on the type of users: Certificates for pilots, Account for other users.
- If the user is a pilot but is not in any course, the tabs "Courses" and "Signatures" are hidden.
- Order of the tabs modified.
- New icon for the menu "Me" (not visible in Administrator mode).
- Pilot alerts removed if the user is not a pilot.
- Add certificates box: it is possible to add custom named certificates.
- Do not display an alert if an instructor has any of these certificates: FI, CRI, TRI.
- Bug "NaN" in the totals corrected.
- You can now add the availability for freelance instructors: choose a date at which they are available, and repeat it every week or month, or every chosen day of the week.
- Display the flight time for the past 7 days. The limit is defined in the Settings box.
- The times are now displayed in red if the time is over the limit.
- Removed the possibility to edit the profile if the user does not has the right to edit.
- If a user is deleted, goes back to the main list.
- New more user-friendly design.
- The rights only available if another right has been selected disappear if this right is not selected, to make the box easier to read. For example, if you unselect "View desktop module", all the rights of this module will disapppear.
- Users: added rights for Availability.
- Users: added the right to edit Profiles.
- Users: added the right to upload Signatures.
- Schedule: allow to edit / delete /view presence / edit presence for the Class bookings.
- Schedule: rights for Instructor's activities.
- Admin: all the rights to view the Admin module are now available.
- Remove the tab if the user does not has the right to see them.
Edit / Delete aircraft
- The page is updated to reflect the changes made when updating an aircraft.
- When adding a new aircraft, the manufacturer and model are reset.
- If an aircraft is deleted, goes back to the main list.
- New Students page: we now show all the missions for each the students, with the status of the mission (pass / fail), and more statistics.
- A message appears at the top of the window when a course is deleted.
- Bug deleting the manoeuvres when editing a mission corrected.
- Flight and duty times: it is now possible to get a flight / duty time report for all active users. Attention: it can be very long!
- Message "No result" if the request did not find anything.
- Improved filter for a better user experience.
- Users alerts are hidden if the Users module is not present.
- Performance improvements.
- The 3 top lists have disappeared, and you can now select the type of feedback and the module in just 2 clicks.
- Even better: we automatically select the module you are currently using so you won't even have to select that one!
- New user-friendly icons.
- Schedule: airport hours. Prevents booking before or after these hours.
- Schedule: select mission and instructor automatically.
- Flight / Duty time: 7 days time limit.
- The settings of the modules not subscribed are now hidden.
Smartphone / Tablets