Change log version 5.3
- Private-Radar 5.3 is up to 10 times faster than 5.2. We have made many improvements on the back-end and the front-end to make your experience better than ever.
- On the front-end side, we have implemented what is called "lazy loading": modules are only loaded when you need them. This makes the loading of the first page much faster. You will notice it particularly with low bandwidth or on slow computers or tablets / smartphones.
- Better error management: in case of internet error, a button appears to retry.
Settings (admin only)
- Schedule: possibility to block booking in case of negative account.
- Emails: list to send an email when a new SMS event is filled
- You can now change the email to which the feedback will be sent.
- Displays the flight number in the flight alerts / warnings.
- Improved user interface.
- New filters allowing to select precisely the bookings you want to see. Loading the bookings is faster with filters. Filters are saved on the device.
- Activities are only loaded if the user has the right to see them.
- Bug that displayed an activity after the last hour displayed corrected.
- In case the user does not have the right to see other bookings but is allowed to do bookings, the instructors' schedule does not show the bookings details anymore but shows "Not available" instead.
- Added classes in scheduling by courses.
- Night and day times are now correct for users.
- The week view is now working even with several hundreds of bookings per week.
- A progress bar shows the progress of display of the bookings when there are more than 100. It is possible to cancel the display by clicking on the progress bar or on the "Cancel" link.
- The bookings are now displayed in chronological order in the instructors' schedule.
- A round "+" buttons replaces the link to add bookings.
- Click on an instructor opens the instructor's information.
- Click on a classroom opens the classroom edit box.
- Added PIC2 for solo and instruction flights.
- If the user is not allowed to see private bookings, the default booking will be public and they will not see the private/public button.
- When the user who is booking is not a pilot (for example, administration), the PIC is not set by default.
- All pilots can now be PIC on touristic flights.
- Now shows "N/A" when there is no date for the last maintenance.
- The name of the classroom can now contain special characters.
- Changing name or location updates the interface without having to reload.
- The module has been entirely re-written.
- New interface that allows to see more information in the page at a glance, including the map (with the Aircraft Tracking System).
- New filters that allow to select precisely the flights you want to see. The filters are saved on the device.
- A progress bar shows the progress while flights are being displayed. You can cancel the display by clicking on the progress bar or the "Cancel" link.
- Select a flight by clicking on it. When a flight is selected, the context menu is activated correspondently allowing to edit, delete, view the map (etc...).
- Some information is also displayed when you select a flight. The smaller your device's screen is, the more information is displayed when you select a flight.
- It is now possible to add flight to your favorites by clicking on the star icon.
- The internal Private-Radar flight ID is now shown, allowing to quickly look for a flight.
- Alerts and warnings from the analysis of the tracks are shown below the flight ID (when aircraft are equipped of a Flight-Tracker).
- You can download manually the TOF / LDG METAR using the buttons. Note: METAR are downloaded automatically when you have Flight-Trackers. Note: it is not possible to download the METAR 10 hours after the flight. METAR are not available for all airports.
- The ICAO list has been removed.
- If the Users module is not present, the pilots section is hidden.
- Added PIC or DUAL next to the missions names.
- Dividing Flight is faster. A message has been added at the top of the window during the process.
- Deleting a flight removes it from the list without having to re-apply the filters.
- Problem with the grading scale corrected.
- Added Serial number.
- A user has now the possibility to change the Flight-Tracker.
- The warning for days left before overhaul was showing days since last overhaul, not days left.
- Display the name of the maintenance program in the alerts.
- Delete a technical problem now works.
- Technical problems now not visible if the user has not the right to see them.
- Bug when there was only 1 day left corrected.
- Check that the file type is an image before uploading a certificate.
- Rotorcraft flights now are counted in the SE column
- for SPIC / PICUS do not write time in "INSTR"
- if the aircraft is a simulator only put it in FSTD
- Now available for all pilots.
- The signature is now uploaded correctly to the user selected, not the user logged in.
- The flights are now separated from the classes.
- The flight documents are now separated from other documents.
- The users selection window now integrates a class management system.
- All users not in a class are shown in the "All students" section
- You can add, modify and delete a class
- To add a student to a class simply select the class and add the student.
- If you remove a student from a class, it will be removed from the class but not from the course, and will still appear in the "All students" section
- To remove a student from a course, remove it from the "All students" section.
- You can now display the students by class.
- Improvements in the view.
- Load courses when click on the menu.
- Now possible to select the first mission of a student.
- Added phases.
- Added the "Exam" checkbox for theory.
- New mailing module: allows to send mailings to groups or selected users.
- It is also possible to add documents or images.
- You can request users to sign electronically the emails.
- The administrator can see who has read the emails and who has signed them.
- Users will only see their own emails, if they have read them, and allow them to sign them.
- "View all activities" and "View All Classes" added. If not checked the users will only see their own activities or classes.
- It is now possible to select precisely what a user can add and edit.
- Now the hours are shown when we display total, off-block or airborne time.
- "Request Activation" on the button instead of "Activation requested".